Tuesday, July 19, 2011

All About Me

I've had a stressful evening.  I am using a borrowed laptop, and it is having power issues.  I'm holding my breath hoping I get this online before something tragic happens. 


Today in class, I was constantly amazed.  I think I'm an up-to-date grandma, but had no idea things like Endnotes and Freeplay Music existed.  Since my new classroom has both student computers and a projector, I'm thinking of gorgeous movies I can make showing DNA structure and photosynthesis!


We're supposed to post our movies.  Here goes nothing.....

2 comments:

  1. Very well done, my friend!!! I loved every minute of it! Photos, music, and captions are all perfect. You can now add 'Director and Producer' to your resume! Thanks for sharing - can't wait to see what you post next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice video. My only critique would be to get rid of the red font. It is hard for us old folks to read. haha

    Loved it though!!

    ReplyDelete